The PARIS CHALLENGE volleyball tournament is in compliance with International FIVB rules 6 on 6, except for these points below.
- The volleyball tournament is taking place in an amazing professional gym, located in the center of Paris.
- Click here to see pictures.
- Teams must be present in the gym at least 30 minutes before their game start (a delay of 5 minutes according to the official schedule will forfeit the game).
- Warm-up with balls (pepper and hitting lines) only lasts 15 minutes (we advise you to start your conditioning warm-up before the ongoing game).
- The 6 players on the court must wear the same jersey (at least same color). The libero must have a different one (color).
- All games are led by official referees.
- Games are played with 2 winning sets of 25 points with 2 points difference (exceptionally, the limit is 30 => it could be 30-29).
- 3rd set in 15 (limit in 17) if draw 1-1.
- 6 players are required on the court to start the game.
- 12 substitutions are allowed by set (NCAA U.S rules).
- No technical timeout; just 1 coach timeout by set.
POOL RANKING SYSTEM
- Win= 2 points.
- Loss = 1 point.
- Forfeit = 0 point.
In case of draw after the ranking pool:
- Set difference.
- Point difference.
- Match winner between tied teams.
- The organization could exclude or disqualify a player in case of bad attitude.