The PARIS CHALLENGE soccer tournament is in compliance with URBAN FOOTBALL 5 and 5 official rules, except for these points below.
- The football tournament is taking place in special structure, especially dedicated to urban soccer, located in Paris and accessible by subway.
- You will play on artificial turf so we advise you to bring special shoes.
- Click here to see pictures.
- Teams must be present in the facility at least 30 minutes before their game start (a delay of 5 minutes according to the official schedule will forfeit the game).
- Warm-up with balls (pepper and hitting lines) only lasts 15 minutes (we advise you to start your conditioning warm-up before the ongoing game).
- The 5 players on the court must wear the same jersey (at least same color). If you have the same color as your opponent, we will lend you special jerseys.
- All games are lead by official referees.
- Games are played in one period of 25 minutes.
- In case of draw at the end of the game, we process with penalty shoots (5 per team, then sudden death).
- 5 players are required on the field to start the game (1 goalkeeper and 4 court players)
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed.
POOL RANKING SYSTEM
- Win= 2 points.
- Loss = 1 point.
- Forfeit = 0 point.
In case of draw after the ranking pool:
- Set difference.
- Point difference.
- Match winner between tied teams.
The organization could exclude or disqualify a player in case of bad attitude.