The PARIS CHALLENGE PSL Cheerleading/Stunting contest will occur on Sunday 5th afternoon.
- Teams must be at least composed of 5 members.
- Costumes, equipment and mascots are really encouraged.
- A show lasts between 2 and 5 minutes (from the beginning to the end of the music).
- Don’t forget to warm up.
- Teams must provide two high quality copies of their mix cut: IPOD/IPAD/MP3.
- One team member is in charge of handling the music.
Shows are judged by professional Paris judges, members of dance and cheerleading crews.
- Synchronization (music and choreography)